Fanconi Anaemia Standards of Care Guidelines
- UK Standards of Care Guidelines (Fanconi Hope/NHS): Standards of Care for Fanconi Anaemia affected individuals and their families.
- US standards of Care Guidelines ( Fanconi Anemia Research Fund): Fanconi Anemia: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Management.
Fanconi Hope Leaflets and Information Sheets
Leaflets and Information Sheets have been prepared by Fanconi Hope on a number of topics. Here is a List and summary description of our Information Sheets to allow you to download the ones you want. If you have suggestions for further topics please contact us.
- About Fanconi Anaemia for Non-FA specialist Medical Professionals
- This is a useful document to take to your doctor or your hospital summarising FA as it is aimed at medical professionals who are not FA specialists.
- About Fanconi Anaemia
- About Fanconi Hope
- Advice on Nutritional Problems for Patients with Fanconi Anaemia
- Charity Collections in England and Wales Information Sheet
- Education and Fanconi Anaemia
- Genetic Testing
- Getting involved in promoting people to register as potential
bone marrow donors
- Head & neck squamous cell carcinomas in FA
- PGD HLA Selection IVF in FA
- Three Ways the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund can help you
- Travel Insurance for individuals affected by Fanconi Anaemia
- Trips, Events and Wishes for FA Patients
- Vaccinations for individuals affected by Fanconi Anaemia
Useful Information from the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Fact Sheet for ENT Specialists Please pass a copy of this on to your ENT Specialist so they know what to look for when doing regular surveillance
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Fact Sheet for Dentists Please pass a copy of this on to your Dentist so they know what to look for when doing regular surveillance
- Educational resources for FA Patients and Families on FARF Website