© 2020 All rights reserved Fanconi Hope Charitable Trust. Registered Charity Number 1126894.
Cycle for Fanconi Hope
Are you interested in this event?
- Dates: 15-19 July 2020
- Duration: 5 days
- Distance: 315 miles approx.
- Challenge Grade: Challenging
- Location: UK & France
- See the finale of the world’s greatest cycle race – the Tour de France!
- Travel between two iconic capital cities by bike
- Pass by war memorials and through the Somme
- Celebrate our achievements in style in Paris
- Combine iconic landmarks and history with picturesque scenery
Our challenge takes us through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. We ride along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling, green fields of Northern France, and pass the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. The pièce de résistance of this incredible challenge will be the final cycle to the Arc de Triomphe and on to the Champs-Élysées, following in the tyre tracks of the cycling greats before we see them cycle the same route the next day in the finale of the Tour de France!