Save the Date for FA Conference and Fun Day!
Save the Date!
Saturday October 14th 2017
Fanconi Anaemia Conference and Fun Day
Organised by Fanconi Hope.
At the Twycross Zoo Conference Centre, Burton Rd, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 3PX
– 10am to 5pm at the Conference Centre: Conference and opportunity for socialising and family fun at the Zoo itself.
– Evening Meal and a chance for more socialising at the Appleby Park Hotel nearby.
This is a chance to:-
- meet up with others affected by Fanconi Anaemia.
- learn more about FA and talk to clinicians and researchers in an informal environment.
- meet our new FA Coordinator, Beth Lee.
- take part in a world-wide study being led by Dr Eunike Velleuer and Ralf Dietrich.
The conference, dinner and zoo facilities are all free of charge. Overnight Saturday Accommodation available free on request.
If you or a family member are affected by Fanconi Anaemia and you would like to attend this free event, please register your interest here or contact us directly. More details will be published shortly, but you can register now to book your place.
Have your say! If you have any suggestions to make the event right for you, please contact us
How to get there:
Twycross Zoo is centrally located in the UK.
– By Road: Just 5 minutes from J11 of the M42
– By Rail: 20 minutes from Tamworth and Nuneaton Stations, 1 hr 42 mins London Waterloo to Nuneaton
|Download poster||Map||The Zoo|
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 19th, 2017 at 6:06 pm